What is Virgin Mobile 's Damage protection plan?
With Virgin Mobile damage protection plan, if your phone is broken or has undergone any sort of physical damage, you can buy a new phone at half the price.
This is free for 30 days and applicable to all Virgin Mobile customers. If you want to protect your phone for more than 30 days, you will have to pay a nominal price to protect your phone from physical damages.
HOW TO REPORT DAMAGE PROTECTION?
You can call us at 985198511 Write to us at email@example.com or Visit your nearest Virgin Mobile store
What to do with your damaged phone?
Customers will have to submit the damaged mobile phone at any of the Virgin mobile stores. Along with the phone customer will also have to submit the accessories and BOX with IMEI stickers.
How do you get new phone?
Customer will have to pay 50% value of the handset value as per the invoice to get new phone. GST charges are applicable for replacement of new phone.
Which model can you buy?
Customers can only buy the same model and same color of the phone bought prior to this.
When and where do damage claim approvals happen?
All physical damage approvals will happen across counters on working days. While Sundays and other holiday, approval will take 24 hours.
Apple Screen Protection Plan Claim Process
- Here's a stepwise guide for a customer to raise an iPhone screen protection claim successfully
- Step 1: Customer logs in to Servify App or Servify Consumer Portal and raises a screen damage claim.
- Step 2: Within 4 business hours the claim request is confirmed*
- Step 3: Customer can now schedule a pickup request for their damaged iPhone or Customer can select the nearest ASP to submit their iPhone for repair.
- Step 4: iPhone will be repaired within specified TAT and customer will be notified of every stage change.
- Step 5: Repaired unit is delivered to Customer.
Sample Flow of the Claim Process
- Choose the location to find Service options - Find the Authorized Service Centre
- Choose the service centre of your choice - Select the mode and the location of your service centre
- Confirm request - Once you have found and selected your service center, confirm your request for the claim process
- Get real-time repair status update - Once your request has been confirmed, you will be able to track your request with the Reference ID provided during claim request confirmation.
- Once your phone is repaired you need to return the temporary replacement iPhone.
- After the estimation of the repair, you will have to make a payment of a nominal amount as a mandatory admin fee, This payment can be made online.