Terms And Conditions
The term ‘Virgin Mobile Private Limited ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Tamrakar Complex, Shop no 9, pako, Newroad, Ktm Nepal. Our company registration number is 48990/064/065 Company Registrar Office Kathmandu, Nepal. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Virgin Mobile Private Limited prior written consent
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing with Virgin Mobile, your agreement with Virgin Mobile Private Limited will always include, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document. These are referred to below as the general terms
- Accepting the terms:
In order to use the services, you must first agree to the terms. You may not use the services if you do not accept the terms.
- Clicking to accept or agree to the terms:
where this option is made available to you by Virgin Mobile in the user interface for any service; or by actually using the services. In this case, you understand and agree that Virgin Mobile Private Limited will treat your use of the services as acceptance of the terms from that point onward.